How to play guide for HyperParasite
|This article is a stub. You can help HyperParasite Wiki by .|
This page will serve as a basic How to play guide for HyperParasite. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Basic gameplay[edit | edit source]
Controls[edit | edit source]
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
Guide: How to survive and unlock a character in ACT 2[edit | edit source]
Hi beloved HyperParasites!
Some of you may have defeated Double Trouble, and now you’re entering Act 2, AsiaTown, for the first time!
Well, surprise surprise, a new set of locked enemies is hunting the HyperParasite and they cannot be snatched!
It’s very likely that you will die in this run but hey, here are some tips and tricks to defeat the elite enemy, and how to unlock a brain in a few runs.
Before digging in, remember that is very important to locate Wito as soon as possible.
- Use the Body Storage Capsules[edit | edit source]
- While playing in Act 1 – Downtown, it's possible to store up to three host-bodies in the shop. If in Act 2 you manage to survive as Parasite, and locate Wito's shop, you can retrieve a stored host-body and continue your run.
- Snatch a miniboss[edit | edit source]
- Either straight from actually fighting the boss, or from a Storage! Your chances of survival will increase!
- Explore![edit | edit source]
- Explore all Downtown and use all the available upgrades… There is also a sub-level (Sewers and Old Sewers) where another upgrade is waiting for you.
- Buy/find one or more skills[edit | edit source]
- Skills ARE expensive, so you might use the Customer of the month to reduce its price. Any Damage over Time (Dot) Skill should work miracles in AsiaTown...and, overall, in the whole game.
- Luck and Money[edit | edit source]
- Once you have collected a brain, you need some money to unlock it. Play some runs in Act 1 using the upgrades to raise the stat Luck and break all the destructible props.Once in the Act 2, locate Wito shop to drop all the money you have collected so far.
- Secrets![edit | edit source]
- Each level (and sub-level) contains secrets hidden in the scenario!!
Good luck in exploring and unlocking characters in the following Acts!